- NIDN : 0514106801
- Place, Date, Born : Yogyakarta, October 14, 1968
- Academic Position : Head Lecturer
- Education : S1 Faculty of Economics majoring in Economics and Development Studies Universitas Gadjah Mada Yogyakarta, S2 Master of Science Postgraduate Graduate of Padjadjaran University Bandung majoring in Economics and Development Studies
- Expertise : Mathematical Economics, Statistics, Econometrics
- Delighted Diary :
- Math II
- Statistics I
- Econometrics I
- Mathematics I
- Statistics II
Scope of Work
Responsible for the development of resources at the department-level Study Program Economics and development studies.
- Determining work priorities.
- Rate the performance of subordinates.
- Nerves and signs letters and official documents as required.
- Reject the work of irrelevant subordinates.
- Plan, develop strategies and policies for laboratory development that support the Tri Dharma activities of higher education.
- Plan activities and develop activity budget plan for the development of activities that support Tri Dharma activities of higher education.
- Achieve a level of service that can satisfy stakeholders.
- Develop an annual operational (RENOP) management and development plan that supports Tri Dharma Higher Education activities.
- Coordinate with the staff of the laboratory staff periodically.
- Documenting all product activities in hard and/or softcopy.
- Prepare periodic accountability reports (LPJ) as well as memory at the end of the term of office.
- Accompanying new officials during the transitional period of one month after the election of the new department head of the study program.
Career Record of UMY:
- Permanent Lecturer at Muhammadiyah University of Yogyakarta (1994-present)
- Reviewer Grant of Higher Education Year 2009
- Members of the UMY Budget Team (2012-2015)
- Member of UMY Quality Guarantee Team (2012-2015)
- Senate Secretary FE UMY (2013-2016)
- Secretary Prodi Economics and Development Studies (IESP) FE UMY (2013-2017)
- Coordinator of Economic Development Laboratory (2017-present)